Four cores? Who needs ‘em? A new video courtesy of Wireless Goodness puts AT&T’s HTC One X (the HTC One XL) through the ringer and the benchmark results mirror what we’ve been hearing for a few weeks now. Previous benchmark reports suggested that the Snapdragon S4 found inside AT&T’s version of the One X packed plenty of power in its own right compared to the Tegra 3 chip found in the international version. After seeing the One XL put through just about every benchmark test known to man, we’re apt to agree.
- Spigen already has Galaxy S6 cases, phone is
- Google Q4 2014 earnings
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One XL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X, HTC One XL