Four cores? Who needs ‘em? A new video courtesy of Wireless Goodness puts AT&T’s HTC One X (the HTC One XL) through the ringer and the benchmark results mirror what we’ve been hearing for a few weeks now. Previous benchmark reports suggested that the Snapdragon S4 found inside AT&T’s version of the One X packed plenty of power in its own right compared to the Tegra 3 chip found in the international version. After seeing the One XL put through just about every benchmark test known to man, we’re apt to agree.
- Device encryption requirements lifted
- Hands-on: HTC One M9 Help app
- 9 HTC One M9 Themes
- New Android Pay details arrive
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One XL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X, HTC One XL