The 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 has been priced at Office Depot’s website, but those hoping to pick one up will have to wait. The 8GB model is listed for $399, in line with the lower pricing we were expecting and offering a quality slate for a benjamin less than the $499 sweet spot. The Galaxy Tab 2 was recently spied slinking through the FCC, but rumors suggest that the release of the tablet has been delayed in order to launch with Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box.
- AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 J
- T-Mobile’s Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 receiving
- Sprint Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 gets Jelly Bean 4.1.
- Android 4.1 available for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.