HTC UK has been busy the past few days uploading a series of videos highlighting the HTC One X and its super advanced camera software/hardware as the subject of a new mini-documentary. The ads feature the story of a young photography student named Nick, who takes the HTC One X on his first fashion shoot. Pretty boring stuff until you factor in the fact that the entire photo shoot will be performed while free falling through the air, at speeds upwards of 126MPH.
When it comes to the HTC One X — I haven’t lusted this much over a device since the HTC Nexus One and videos like this, definitely aren’t helping. You can watch the entire journey of Nick and his One X as they photograph a sexy skydiving model in the videos below.
The only thing missing was the actual “perfect shot” that was captured during the shoot. Jumping onto HTC.com as the videos suggested didn’t turn up any results but perhaps these will come a little later. Hey, Nick. If you’re out there. Send us those pics, will ya?
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X