The readers have spoken. The results of a poll we posted yesterday say that the majority of folks out there are perfectly content with Android and won’t be purchasing the Nokia Lumia 900 or another Windows Phone any time soon. For those looking for a bit of both worlds we present the WP7 ROM. The custom-built ROM features a launcher that attempts to mimic the Metro UI made popular by Windows Phone 7, though from the looks of it it doesn’t come across with quite the same polish. It actually does a pretty good job of making Metro, which most will agree is visually appealing while functionally flawed, pretty darn ugly.
The ROM isn’t available in a widespread format just yet; the latest build just hit the ZTE Warp. For more information and installation instructions check out the AndroidForums link below.
- 4.3 inch ZTE Warp Hitting Boost Mobile for $2
- Secret of Mana now available for Android
- Android founder Andy Rubin is leaving Google
- Inbox by Gmail invites are being sent to existing accounts
- Check out the ZTE Warp forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: ZTE Warp