Just yesterday Rogers let us know that the HTC One X would be available on their network sometime this month. Now the phone is available for pre-order via the carrier on a three-year contract price of $169.99. There is no word on when the phone will ship, but the pre-order page states that the “offer expires April 30th, 2012,” for whatever that’s worth. Those taking advantage of the pre-order will be eligible to win an HTC prize pack and a trip to the 2012 Much Music Video Awards.
Interested parties can head over to the Rogers site to see about putting down some money on the upcoming Ice Cream Sandwich handset.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X