It looks like Sprint might be lending its EVO brand to its offspring Virgin Mobile here in the United States. PocketNow1 is reporting that Virgin Mobile will offer the HTC EVO 3D as the HTC EVO V 4G sometime later this year. Not to be confused with the 1GHz single-core EVO 4G, Sprint’s first 4G phone, the EVO V 4G will come with a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, a 4.3 inch qHD glasses-free 3D display, 1GB of RAM, two five megapixel 1080p HD cameras capable of recording 3D video in 720p and a lot more. While the phone is a little dated, it’s not a bad option up against Virgin’s other offerings. We imagine it’ll eventually receive Android 4.0, but it likely won’t see Sense 4.0 as that is reserved for devices using Qualcomm’s S4 chipset or NVIDIA’s Tegra 3.
- The EVO 3D saved someone’s life, so HTC
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Sprint HTC EVO 3D owners now receiving Ice Cr
- Check out the HTC EVO 3D forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 3D