The HTC Rezound was one of the better handsets to drop last holiday season, but came to Verizon overshadowed by the Droid RAZR and Galaxy Nexus. With an HD display, Beats Audio, and LTE connectivity it started life priced at $299, but a few months down the road Verizon looks ready to clear some of their idle stock. The Rezound is now on sale at $49.99, a great buy if you don’t mind having a slightly older handset.
As Droid Life points out, it may also be an indication of Verizon’s future lineup. The HTC Droid Incredible 4G seems a likely candidate to replace the Rezound, and the sale pricing does align with a rumored spring release. Whether that is reading into things a bit too much we can’t say, but it makes plenty of sense.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the HTC Rezound forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Rezound