In case you thought you had seen the last of LG here in the states, the LG Optimus 3D Max (LG-P720h) looks like it could be heading to AT&T in the very near future thanks to the device clearing the FCC today. Revealed as the LG-P720H in its paperwork, the device oddly enough, appears to be lacking the required bands for AT&T’s new LTE network, but the rest of AT&T’s regular 4G (HSPA+) are all intact. This leads us to question if the device really will make it to these shores via AT&T, or if we’re simply looking at the international version of the device.
I guess the next question is, do you guys think another 3D device would even do well here? LG seems to have addressed most of the glaring problems with the original LG Optimus 3D (LG Thrill) and has even promised the 3D Max would be seeing Ice Cream Sandwich during its life. I can only wonder if another failed 3D device could mean the end of that wonderful third dimension for smartphones in the future..
- LG launches Optimus 3D Max in Europe
- LG G4X HD and Optimus 3D Max Go Head To Head
- LG Optimus 4X Coming To UK In June (Available
- First look at the LG Optimus 3D Max [MWC 2012
- Check out the LG Optimus 3D Max forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus 3D Max