Rogers is touting the launch of LTE in Calgary and Halifax, an exciting prospect for those residing in the two locales. A tidbit slipped in at the end of the press release announcing the network expansions should catch the attention of a far wider swath of Canadians. The HTC One X, which was previously only said to be launching this spring, will be hitting Rogers this month. A RedBoard post further confirms the news, stating that the One X will launch “over the next few weeks” alongside the Nokia Lumia 900.
The HTC One X launches in a number of markets today, including several regions in Europe. Along with Canada, the United States should round out a North American launch in early May.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X