After discontinuing their last known SideKick, the Android-based SideKick 4G, T-Mobile has decided to establish a period of remembrance for the entire line. They’re going through the “Evolution of SideKick” and it, of course, kicks off with the first ever SideKick device in 2002. It goes all the way to the aforementioned SideKick 4G, and that’s it.
So is this just their way of saying farewell or are they trying to tell us something? We’ve heard no rumors of a new SideKick headed our way, but when they discontinued the SideKick 4G they never necessarily said that we would never see another one. For now, just use this as a healing tool while we try and figure out if there is any deeper meaning. [via Facebook]
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- Check out the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile SideKick 4G