Bad news for those of you on AT&T who have been aching to get your hands on the single greatest phone on the planet — the HTC One X. After receiving a few tips that the device had slipped from its original rumored April 22nd launch date to “early may,” we have a little further confirmation of this slip by way of an email forwarded to AndroidCentral this evening.
Apparently, the user who forwarded along the email had pre-ordered the One X with Best Buy and was although no expected launch date was ever given, was notified today that the device had been pushed back to May 6th. Given Best Buy is a 3rd party retailer and has been known to allow the pre-order of unannounced devices, we’re not sure how much weight this “leak” holds. Take it as you will.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X