The 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 has made a pitstop at the FCC as it rolls towards launch. The HSPA+ version, model number GT-P5100, has been given the approval of the federal commission, flashing its 850 and 1900MHz support along the way. Also put through the paces were the Tab 2′s 802.11n and Bluetooth 3.0 capabilities.
The presence of an HSPA+ radio tuned to AT&T compatible bands suggests the new slate could see a carrier release here in the States, but at this moment this remains unconfirmed.
- AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 J
- T-Mobile’s Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 receiving
- Sprint Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 gets Jelly Bean 4.1.
- Android 4.1 available for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.