Earlier today it was learned that Google was getting ready to push Android 4.0.4 to GSM Nexus S devices. Well, it looks like the Galaxy Nexus has been invited to the party. GSM versions of the device are now receiving the update, but it is still unclear what exactly is changed.
We’ve heard from readers that it does seems a bit “zippier,” and “smoother,” but that’s about it. There should be a lot more going on, though, as it’s said there are over 100 changes over 4.0.3. Fingers crossed that owners of the CDMA versions of these devices will get the update before the apocalypse rises. [Google+, thanks Shawn!]
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus