We’ve finally gotten a much needed break from Samsung leaks and rumors, in the form of some rather detailed info provided by a user on Android Central’s forums, claiming to be a tester for AT&T’s HTC One X.
The main excerpts:
- This device just went into field testing with at&t early this last week.
- Given our testing schedule I would anticipate release in the mid-May time frame.
- I will tell you that this is one sweet device and the only gripe I have so far is that it doesn’t have a MicroSD slot, and removable battery.
- Battery life does seem to be very good though so that may not be as much a deal breaker for some. The screen quality is insane though, everything is very smooth…
- So our test units show the beats audio logo, and there is SW on the device showing the logo but we didn’t get headphones.
- As was said I am not a sales guy so I can’t speak to the pricing points just yet. I do usually hear some of that as we get closer to release and if I get a sense of where it will land I’ll pass the word.