If you folks were still wondering when Orange would bring Ice Cream Sandwich to their Galaxy S II, the answer is a decent one, but still a vague one – April. April’s not totally unreasonable. It’s only 8 short days away. That doesn’t mean we’ll be seeing this thing as early as 8 days, of course, but without a “beginning,” “middle,” or “end” of the month window it’s hard to tell.
It’s especially tough to swallow since other UK and European users have begun receiving the upgrade. But if you can wait another month and a quarter, you shouldn’t be disappointed… hopefully. These types of things are always unpredictable. [via Cnet]
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2