Critically acclaimed director Wes Anderson isn’t new to commercials. He isn’t new to stop-motion animation either (see The Fantastic Mr. Fox). But a new TV spot for Sony marks the first time Anderson has dabbled in the medium for the smaller screen. The cutesy commercial was inspired by Anderson’s discussions with children on how they imagine a smartphone works on the inside. In this case, one child speculates that an army of robots are really behind all the music, movies, and games we consume on our mobile devices. The result is something quite charming. Check it out for yourself and head over to the source link below for a bit more backstory.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Sony Xperia S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia S