A rumor originally pegged March 21st as the launch date of T-Mobile’s Galaxy S Blaze 4G and it appears that date held up… somewhat. The device is now available at “select” T-Mobile retail locations around the United States. There’s no way to figure out which stores have it unless you somehow have access to an inventory system of theirs.
Technically it’s out, just not available for everyone. We’ll definitely be seeing a wide-scale launch in another week, though, as they’ll be offering it in stores and online March 28th. You can get it for $150 (classic contract) or $120 ($15 equipment installment charge per month value plan) after $50 and $30 mail-in rebates, respectively. [via TmoNews]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.