A rumor originally pegged March 21st as the launch date of T-Mobile’s Galaxy S Blaze 4G and it appears that date held up… somewhat. The device is now available at “select” T-Mobile retail locations around the United States. There’s no way to figure out which stores have it unless you somehow have access to an inventory system of theirs.
Technically it’s out, just not available for everyone. We’ll definitely be seeing a wide-scale launch in another week, though, as they’ll be offering it in stores and online March 28th. You can get it for $150 (classic contract) or $120 ($15 equipment installment charge per month value plan) after $50 and $30 mail-in rebates, respectively. [via TmoNews]
- T-Mobile letting you beat the Black Friday ru
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G gets quick maintena
- Is the import ban on One X and Evo 4G LTE spr
- New T-Mobile devices added to Samsung’s
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.