HTC has changed its strategy this year. The refreshed idea is that the Taiwanese manufacturer will have fewer, better devices. And Mobile World Congress was the take off point, with HTC announcing the HTC One X, One S and One V. Said smartphones were among the most important highlights in Barcelona, and UK customers are now able to pre-order two of them.
The UK popular retailer phones4u has recently updated its website. It now has pre-orders available for the HTC One X and One S with the carrier and plan of your choice (Orange, O2 and Vodafone).
If pre-ordering devices is not your thing, you might be lured by the fact that they are throwing in and HTC Medialink with every pre-order. This nifty device will allow users to stream their content to their TV. And for free, this is a no-brainer if you were planning on getting one of these devices already.
If interested, our UK readers might want to go over to phones4u to pre-order their HTC One X or HTC One S. It might also be important to note that Best Buy US already has the HTC One XL (AT&T variant of HTC One X) for pre-order. Is anyone signing up for an HTC One device?
[Via: Talk Android]
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.