O2 UK won’t take too long to bring Ice Cream Sandwich to their Galaxy S II users as they have promised to bring the update in mid-April. Samsung started rolling the update out to unlocked users this past week, with another wave of OTA updates going out Friday to those in the UK, Germany and more. As you know, updates to unlocked and unbranded versions of phones tend to come to carrier versions a bit later, but this will be a relatively quick turnaround. Vodafone has stated that they’re looking to bring the update out as quickly as possible, but they weren’t interested in providing any target window. Meanwhile, in North America… [via Electricpig]
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2