While many users in European countries have been able to pull down the exciting upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich for their Samsung Galaxy S II. Unfortunately, Samsung temporarily suspended the rollout. It’s likely not due to any issues, but due to them wanting to test the waters before rolling it out to everyone.
They’ve confirmed to Pocket-Lint that they would resume rollouts on March 19th for Poland, Hungary, Sweden, Korea, and newly-added UK. The Galaxy Note, Galaxy S II LTE, Galaxy Tab 8.9 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 will soon follow. Of course, due to carrier testing your specific model may be delayed far beyond these days, so I advise you to get excited only if you own and unlocked, unbranded version.
- Leak: Sony Xperia Z3 size comparison and side view
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.