Motorola has recently updated their Android 4.0 upgrade schedule for a handful of their devices and while some look to be right on track for that Q2 Ice Cream Sandwich update, others — like the US Motorola Droid Razr — have completely fallen off the map. You can see in the image above, the Asian version of many of their devices are currently in the “development phase” and will be receiving their ICS fix beginning in the second quarter of this year, just a few short months away.
Unfortunately, for many US Motorola customers, ICS is still in the “evaluation and planning” stages with an estimated time of arrival to be announced sometime later. I know that doesn’t sound too optimistic at the moment and while I’m sure many Moto users out there are already making “loud noises,” keep in mind nowhere does the table say Android 4.0 wont hit these devices in Q2. So, there’s still a chance. Right? For more info and device listings, hit up the Motorola Forums link below
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.