Sony’s more adventurous take on the Android tablet has been cracked wide open — and we’re not just talking about its two clamshell halves. The Tablet P has been rooted, joining the more traditional Tablet S on the wild side of Android. Unlike some devices, the folding slate didn’t put up much resistance to a root method that requires an ADB installer and special Sony Tablet Root tool. Full instrcutions can be found at Pocketables courtesy of user RayIczr.
- Sony’s new PlayStation Mobile content c
- Sony Tablet P will not be receiving Jelly Bea
- Sony Tablet P now receiving Android 4.0 updat
- Sony Tablet P’s Android 4.0 update to r
- Check out the Sony Tablet P forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Tablet P