eopaWhile the Sony Xperia S is currently available to a very limited amount of people (it was launched to the Barcelona public during Mobile World Congress), Sony is already at work to fix bugs and iron out kinks.
They’ve issued a new software upgrade for the device, version 6.0.A.3.67. Of course, it’s not Ice Cream Sandwich (that’s said to be on its way next quarter) but you should expect things to be a bit more stable and smooth.
Unfortunately it’s not yet known what exactly has changed but it couldn’t hurt to give it a whirl unless you’re worried about jeopardizing any chances of getting root. Oh, and this update is over-the-wire, meaning you’ll need to download an app and hook your phone up to your computer to apply it. It’s called “PC Companion” and can be found here. [via Android Central]
- Sony begins Jelly Bean rollout for Xperia P,
- Sony releases AOSP for the Xperia Z, news reg
- First look at Jelly Bean for the Sony Xperia
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Check out the Sony Xperia S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia S