Verizon didn’t have anything exciting to show at MWC, but that does not mean that the carrier is not bringing some new devices soon. The latest leak comes from Droid-Life, who’s sources sent in a screenshot of Verizon’s upcoming devices schedule.
The most important bit of information is located towards the middle of the list. There is the LG Cayman and the Droid Fighter, which we have already seen getting release dates before. This leak also states that the devices will come in March 29 and April 12, respectively.
The LG Cayman is believed to be a device previously known as the LG Lucid 4G, while the Droid Fighter continues to be a mystery. We do not even know what manufacturer is making it. If you are waiting for something from HTC, though. You might be a bit excited to see that the HTC Fireball (also known as HTC Incredible 4G) is in the list, albeit without a release date. But we are expecting this one to be unveiled sooner than later.
As usual, take all of this with a grain of salt, as it continues to be unofficial information. We are yet to see more details about said devices, but hopefully some specs start surfacing soon. Are any of you planning to upgrade soon? Which phone would you like to get?
- Mystery devices DROID Fighter and LG Cayman h
- HTC Fireball Gets WiFi Certification, But Jus
- LG Spectrum and HTC Fireball to be First LTE
- Verizon System Shows HTC Fireball, Details Un
- Check out the HTC Fireball forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Cayman forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.