We’ve known for a while now that the Motorola DEFY is designed to withstand the rigors of everyday life, but at this year’s Mobile World Congress we got more than the standard water dunk test to prove it. Motorola is letting attendees have a go at wrecking the Defy by dumping sand on top of it, pelting it with coins, and dripping water on the screen.
The results of our attempts at trashing the handset were met only by the completely functional Defy staring back at us. We can’t say the phone was completely unscathed, particularly from the coin test. Its case had some dings but the screen remained without a scratch. Pretty impressive stuff.
- Huawei MediaPad X1 hands-on
- Huawei MediaPad M1 hands-on
- Hands-on: Samsung Tizen smartphone
- Hands-on: Huawei Ascend G6 [VIDEO]
- Check out the Motorola Defy Plus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Defy Plus, MWC