As the momentum of Mobile World Congress continues to grow and the gears continue to turn, Samsung wants you to remember that no one should pass up any of their Exynos-based products on the show floor. And you shouldn’t, really – it’s an awesome chipset.
But we’re curious: what makes you want to demand Exynos inside your next phone or tablet? Is it the insanely powerful GPU? The super fast dual-core (or soon-to-be quad-core) CPU? Its cool name? All of the above? Let us know in the comments section below before February 28th, 2012 at 11:59pm Eastern and you’ll be entered to win. Official list of rules and regulations below.
- Submit a comment on this post telling us why you’d demand Exynos in your next phone or tablet. The comment must be posted no later than February 28th, 2012 at 11:59pm Eastern time (USA).
- It could be for any reason, but we’d appreciate it if some thought was put into it. :)
- Only one entry per person, please.
- One winner will be randomly selected from the pool of submissions. If a winner does not respond in a timely manner, a new random winner will be chosen. This will continue until we have been able to successfully contact a winner.
- The winner will receive the International Galaxy Note.
Demand Exynos and you’ll have a chance to win one of the biggest phones ever. Let’s hear it in the comments section below!
Disclaimer: This contest is sponsored by Samsung Exynos.
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note