Hello, guys. I hope everyone is having a wonderful night, and the MWC madness doesn’t have you tired. Because guess what? There is much more of it to come! As you may realize, there are many Android news that don’t manage to make it to our front page. Not that they are not awesome, but others get priority, depending on relevance.
For today’s Android overload, we have a variety of news regarding device launches, releases, pre-orders and FCC stops, along with other things. There may be some news that you could take advantage of, so check out the following list to see what you could have missed.
- AT&T HTC One XL (AT&T version of the HTC One X) available for pre-order at Best Buy. Reserve yours for only $50. [Android Community]
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 makes a second stop at the FCC. [Wireless Goodness]
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) stops by the FCC with AT&T 3G bands. [Wireless Goodness]
- Sony SmartWatch hits the FCC, gets torn down and is available for pre-order. [Wireless Goodness]
- Rumor: 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 launching on Verizon come March 1st. [Droid-Life]
- Rumor: Google still planning the release of its very own 7-inch tablet. [CNET]
- Canada’s Virgin and TELUS confirm HTC One S release via Twitter. [Virgin, TELUS]
- HTC One V coming to Metro, Virgin and US Cellular. [Phone Scoop]
- ZTE announces European 7″ and 10″ quad-core tablets. [The Verge]
- Huawei announces MediaPad 10 FHD, with quad-core processor and Android 4.0. [Talk Android]
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2 hitting the streets with upcoming Spring-released devices. [Electronista]
- Texas Instruments reveals more OMAP 5 details at MWC. [Engadget]