The not-so-new ASUS PadFone has just been announced at MWC, and we know some of you may be dying to get your hands all over it. So are we. But ASUS has given us a bit of a tease while we wait, with a new commercial called “Expand Your World.”
The video displays 2:38 minutes of full PadFone glory, and we have to say it is not such a bad commercial. It revolves around the functionality that such device(s) can bring to your daily life. A couple has it, as well as a bunch of their friends. And it shows all the cool features that this new smartphone/tablet/netbook has to offer.
It gets a bit emotional, so get ready for that single tear to drop. But regardless of your occupation, the PadFone will make your day a bit funner and more productive. Take a look at the video below, and let us know what you think. Anyone planning to sign up for this bad boy?
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the ASUS Padfone forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Asus Padfone