The ASUS Transformer Prime has been running into a few issues with random reboots. A new update has just hit these devices, claiming to fix the issue. There might be other improvements, but we are not exactly certain of them just yet.
Users are claiming that the update is making the device sluggish for a few minutes, after booting it. So don’t freak out if you feel like your tablet is having some hiccups when it is turned on. To get the update, simply go tot he settings and hit “About Tablet.” Look for software updates and you should be getting your fix right away.
Have any of you tried this update yet? Have you noticed any other improvements?
[Via: Android Central]
- ASUS said to be working up Android 4.2 update
- Transformer Prime Jelly Bean update now avail
- ASUS Transformer Prime gets port of Open WebO
- Jelly Bean now arriving for ASUS Transformer
- Check out the ASUS Transformer Prime forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Asus Transformer Prime