The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrock for AT&T is apparently in the midst of an over-the-air update, except no one seems to be able to get it to install properly. There has been no official word from either Samsung or AT&T on what changes users can expect if they can ever get the 21MB update installed, but judging by its size we aren’t expecting anything huge. This wouldn’t be the first time in recent weeks that Samsung and AT&T haven’t been quite in the same page when it comes to updating a device. Anyone out there with the Galaxy S II handset able to get the new update working?
- AT&T Galaxy S2 Skyrocket gets Jelly Bean
- Apple files to have 8 Samsung phones banned i
- Latest CyanogenMod 9 release candidate brings
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket now receiving Ice
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.