It’s been awhile since we’ve had a good T-Mobile leak round these parts, but today may have changed that. Thanks to TMoNews, we now see a few devices that will soon be making their way to the carrier, as revealed in this accessory inventory list.
We now have a more solid confirmation that the HTC Ville be arriving on T-Mobile with the device previously rumored to arrive in the Spring. The Huawei Prism has also made an appearance in the list, after T-Mobile recently registered a domain name with the device’s title. The more mysterious of the 3 devices in the leak is the Samsung “T769″ a device that popped up going through the FCC and shares the same model number as the Samsung Exhibit II already released for the carrier. The only Samsung device I can think of off the top of my head that’s been announced, and will soon be arriving for the carrier is the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G, so maybe this has something to do with that.
Those looking for the next quad-core device on T-Mobile will no doubt find themselves disappointed with this leak, but there’s still a possibility more devices will be revealed at MWC in a few more days. Keep your fingers crossed.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC Ville forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.