Popular devices are getting their root methods soon after their release (sometimes before). It took the LG Spectrum a month to get its share of rooting goodness. But it is finally possible, thanks to security researcher Dan Rosenberg.
He is also responsible for bringing root methods to many Motorola devices, so there is some good credibility in the table. If you are one an LG Spectrum owner, and have been looking to have the advantages of having root access to your device, this is your chance!
Before you go on, though. Just remember that there are risks to rooting your smartphone. There is a risk of voiding your warrant and/or bricking your device. If this happens, you are on your own, as no one will take responsibility for it.
With that out of the way, you can go ahead and get all your tools and instructions at Dan’s site. Happy rooting!
- Ice Cream Sandwich Headed To The LG Spectrum
- LG Spectrum user manual updated with referenc
- LG Spectrum’s Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- Ice Cream Sandwich Leaked for the LG Spectrum
- Check out the LG Spectrum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Spectrum