After making a ton of noise for weeks after weeks, the AT&T Galaxy Note is finally available. You can pick it up from either the carrier itself, or from Amazon Wireless in either Ceramic White (which I really like the look of) or Carbon Blue.
The phone comes installed with Gingerbread (v 2.3.6) but there already is a leaked ICS ROM doing the rounds. If you’d like to know more about the phone, read Chris Chavez’s
review over here.
- Samsung Galaxy Note listed as ‘Coming S
- TELUS updates list of devices soon to get And
- Samsung’s Galaxy S3 TouchWiz Ported To
- Samsung takes the Note to the streets –
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note LTE