Some of you might be eyeing Sony’s new Xperia S; It is a good device. We got a chance to check it out at CES, but none of us got to see the original packaging. And if you are into unboxing videos, this will be a good 2:23 minutes to spend your time on.
Set for a global release coming March, this lucky guy is lucky enough to have access to one. Something important to note might be the fact that the box comes with Sony branding, but the box still comes with a Sony Ericsson charger (getting rid of the last ones?). Sony sealed the deal to acquire Ericsson this week, so it is good to see the beginning of a new era.
Check out the video, and let us know what you think. Will any of you be purchasing the Xperia S, or are you skipping it?
[Via: Mobile Syrup]
- Sony begins Jelly Bean rollout for Xperia P,
- Sony releases AOSP for the Xperia Z, news reg
- First look at Jelly Bean for the Sony Xperia
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Check out the Sony Xperia S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia S