If you want to see the power of four cores working in tandem, look no further than the above benchmark results. What you see are the results for the mobile- World Congress-bound LG X3, a Tegra 3 device that is also said to feature a 4.7-inch 720p display. Even if you are of the school of thought that benchmark tests of this nature don’t accurately tell us much about any handset, the results at least give us an idea of how much power we can expect compared to a device like the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
The X3′s Tegra 3 chip will be clocked to 1.5GHz (1.4GHz during multi-core use) and the phone will likely launch with Ice Cream Sandwich. Other rumored specs include an 8MP rear camera with 1.3MP front-facing camera, NFC support, and a 2,000mAh battery.
- LG X3 to Launch as Optimus 4X HD/T-Mobile G4X
- Quad-core LG X3 could launch as Optimus 4X HD
- Nvidia Plans To Ship New Tegra 3 Smartphones
- LG to Showcase “New Revolutionary Smart
- Check out the LG X3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG X3