Those who were waiting for quick developments on a Motorola DROID 4 overclock can stop looking for one. New modules have been released for the newly-launched device which make it possible to overclock the OMAP4 processor from 1.2GHz to 1.4GHz. It’s not a huge jump – in fact, it probably won’t make much of a difference – but it’s nice to know that the option is there. Head here and look for your correct module. Be sure to read all instructions before proceeding and remember that anything you do to your phone cannot be blamed on evil kittens or Phandroid. [via BriefMobile]
- Verizon approves Motorola DROID 4’s Jel
- Motorola DROID 4 soak test invites being sent
- Root checker found in DROID 4 and DROID RAZR/
- Motorola says ICS for DROID 4 now rolling out
- Check out the Motorola DROID 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 4