The Motorola DROID 3 may soon be due for an update. There is no word on soak testing but the development community have gotten their hands on two new builds for the device, both of which can be flashed in the stock recovery without root. The catch is that you won’t be able to revert to older builds. This obviously creates a problem for those of you who may run into bugs. And any root method you’ve used on the device is still working for these leaked builds. Unless these are worked into your favorite ROM, most of you might want to stay away. find the builds here (5.7.902) and here (5.7.905). [XDA via Droid-Life]
- Motorola updates ICS upgrade roadmap, Droid R
- Verizon posts changelog for Droid 3 update, 2
- Verizon Wireless Sale: Droid 3, X2, Incredibl
- Motorola DROID 3 Soak Test Begins
- Check out the Motorola DROID 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 3