Greetings, folks. This is the Android Overload. These are all the stories that came our way throughout the day but for one reason or another, didn’t quite make it onto our front page. No worries. Before they’re lost forever in the abyss of the world wide webs, we wanted to give you guys one last chance to check ‘em out. Enjoy.
- Market Unlocker brings region restricted apps in Android Market & Amazon to rooted users in any country. [LifeHacker]
- Orange is no taking orders for the San Francisco II in white. [EuroDroid]
- Tweetcaster updated in the Android Market. Adds new voice-to-tweet feature. [Market Link]
- 1.5GHz dual-core ARCHOS 101 G9 Turbo is now on sale for $280 on Woot.com.
- Kindle Fire owners: Amazon now streams 2,000 more titles to Amazon Prime customers. [Amazon]
- Super Meat Boy could be headed to Android. [PocketGamer]
- Google/Motorola merger will face no opposition from US Justice Department. [WSJ]
- White Samsung Galaxy S II will be available in T-Mobile retail locations starting Feb. 9th. [TMoNews]
- New Android malware could be making hacker millions at your expense. [IntoMobile]
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD heading to Canada. [MobileSyrup]
- AT&T and Verizon lobby for less spectrum control. Sprint and others disagree. [Engadget]
- Gameloft’s Modern Combat 3 is free in the Samsung Apps store. [DroidGamers]