We already know that Android users are more promiscuous than all the other mobile OS user out there and what better way to help you seal the deal on Valentine’s Day than getting your special someone a brand spankin’ new Android device?
Forget those 5ft tall stuff animals at the fair (seriously, where do you keep those?), Verizon Wireless is giving away colored Motorola DROID RAZR’s for those romantic Droids who can tweet the most “creative (hopefully not indecent) confessions” between February 13th and 14th using the hashtag #TweetHeart. If you win and decide to keep the purple Razr for yourself, shoot. I wouldn’t blame ya.
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Motorola begins Jelly Bean soak test for DROI
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid RAZR