There was a Gingerbread update available via Samsung Kies for the Infuse 4G, but it is no more after a few issues surfaced in the build of Android 2.3.6. It’s quite possible that Samsung knew the update wasn’t fully baked all along, as AT&T announced the software before the manufacturer of the Infuse 4G had time to even get the proper files on their servers. The two companies eventually got on the same page and users were able to sideload the update to their devices, but a new post at Samsung’s support forums says the OS upgrade has been put on hold. A fix is in the works as we speak and Samsung hopes to have things back on track shortly.
- Samsung Infuse 4G users, Android 2.3.6 is rea
- Samsung Infuse 4G finally receives its update
- Samsung Infuse 4G Receives Maintenance Update
- AT&T: Samsung Infuse 4G Will Receive Gin
- Check out the Samsung Infuse 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Infuse 4G