HTC will give us our first taste of their 2012 smartphone lineup at Mobile World Congress, but Japanese site Ameblo is giving us a look at one handset a few weeks early. The HTC Ville appears in a series of images only slightly less blurry than a video of the rumored dual-core device that came online last week. We don’t gain too much new info, but the photos re-emphasize the Ville’s thin profile, a design element that moves away from the chunkier casings of last year’s handsets (designs HTC called disappointing). The HTC Villa is said to run a 1.5GHz processor, make use of a 4.3-inch qHD AMOLED display, and measure in at a respectable 8.9mm. The phone should ship with Ice Cream Sandwich and an updates version of HTC’s Sense UI.
- HTC One S pictures also leak
- T-Mobile Leak Reveals HTC Ville and Huawei Pr
- HTC One S and One V rumored to join One X at
- HTC Ville With Android 4.0 and HTC Sense 4.0
- Check out the HTC Ville forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Ville