The HTC Ville, a thin and sleek smartphone said to be announced at Mobile World Congress next month, looks to have gotten leaked a bit prematurely. The device has been put on video for the world to see. What we’re looking at is a 4.3 device that has Android 4.0 and HTC Sense 4.0. It’s rumored to have a qHD Super AMOLED display, a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor and an 8 megapixel camera that will likely shoot HD video. As for HTC Sense, it’s definitely quite the looker. As early reports stated, HTC has updated the user interface for a cleaner look and feel. It also looks like performance has greatly improved. Be sure to take it all in by watching the video above. [HTC-Hub via BGR]
- HTC One S pictures also leak
- T-Mobile Leak Reveals HTC Ville and Huawei Pr
- HTC One S and One V rumored to join One X at
- HTC Ville once more smiles for the camera
- Check out the HTC Ville forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Ville