Some devices survive a mobile lifetime without hitting end of life while others are decommissioned faster than the season in which they launched is over. It looks like T-Mobile will soon be putting several of their devices on end-of-life, many of them being Android-based handsets. Highlights include the HTC Sensation 4G, the HTC Amaze 4G.
We’ve also got the LG DoublePlay, the MyTouch by LG and the MyTouch Q by LG are all soon to be on their deathbeds. I should note that this doesn’t mean stock will immediately evaporate: T-Mobile will sell as many of them as they can be pulling them from store shelves.
However, don’t expect them to order any more units from here on out if this rumor is true. As for those who already own the aforementioned devices, this doesn’t mean software and warranty support will die along with the phones’ sale statuses. [via TmoNews]
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- HTC Amaze 4G for Telus gets Ice Cream Sandwic
- HTC Sensation 4G and Raider 4G LTE on Bell up
- Ice Cream Sandwich now available for T-Mobile
- Check out the HTC Sensation 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Amaze 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.