LG’s followup to the Optimus 3D recently surfaced under the LG CX2 name. The new handset, which looks to be unveiled at Mobile World Congress in February, is said to feature a 1.2GHz dual-core CPU from Texas Instruments, a glasses-free 3D NOVA display measuring 4.3-inches, and dual 5MP cameras for capturing 3D content. It’s also expected to launch under a name other than the CX2 (surprise, surprise). The latest rumors suggest the final moniker of the handset will be the LG Optimus 3D Max, a fitting name for a phone that improves on the original Optimus 3D without completely re-inventing the concept. The handset is expected to be available in the spring.
- LG launches Optimus 3D Max in Europe
- LG G4X HD and Optimus 3D Max Go Head To Head
- LG Optimus 3D Max Hits The FCC – On Its
- LG Optimus 4X Coming To UK In June (Available
- Check out the LG Optimus 3D Max forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus 3D Max