ASUS remains one of the more vocal OEMs these days as they have identified the widely-reported ASUS Transformer Prime lockup issue that has sprung up after the update to Android 4.0. They hope to have a fix out this February but couldn’t give a more specific window than that.
They also plan to fix some WiFi and Bluetooth dropout issues with a server side fix, something they are also aiming to fix next month. ASUS is currently collecting serial numbers from users through technical marketing manager Gary Keys on XDA.
- ASUS said to be working up Android 4.2 update
- Transformer Prime Jelly Bean update now avail
- ASUS Transformer Prime gets port of Open WebO
- Jelly Bean now arriving for ASUS Transformer
- Check out the ASUS Transformer Prime forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Asus Transformer Prime