Verizon has posted the changelog for a future update to the HTC Rezound, one which should not be mistaken with the Beats Audio handset’s eventual upgrade to Android 4.0. The over-the-air update brings the Rezound’s software to version 2.01.605.11 appears to be primarily a maintenance release focused on cleaning up bugs and tweaking performance, but will be appreciated by owners of the HTC smartphone nonetheless.
Changes coming soon to a Rezound near you include an updated signal strength meter, a fix for a WiFi-related screen timeout bug, and enhanced audio quality during phone calls. The update also improves Mobile Hotspot performance and cuts back on random phone resets.
With the support documentation already updated, chances are good Verizon will push this one relatively soon.
- HTC Rezound and DROID Incredible 2 due “
- HTC Rezound now $80 at Verizon [Deal Alert]
- Rezound-inspired flash mob looks more like a
- HTC Rezound receiving update, appears to acti
- Check out the HTC Rezound forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Rezound