Shadowgun fans no longer have a reason to be jealous of their iOS counterparts now that the developer, Madfinger, is finally bringing “The Leftover” expansion to Android. News came by way of Mafinger’s forums where the site admin let everyone know of the spectacular news.
The Leftover expansion’s story picks up exactly where the original Shadowgun ended. More of a love token from the developer to gamers who have already completed the original, The Leftover add-on brings new areas and enemies to run n’ gun.
- 4 new levels
- New enemy creature
- New gun
- New type of gaming interaction
- New soundtrack
- Lot of new graphics, animations and cut-scenes
- New and improved content in general (also affects the original Shadowgun)
- New effects such as camera shakes or bullet trails
- New element in the control – Roll (player can now perform rolls)
- Tuned difficulty, weapons and enemies
- Better, more intensive gaming experience
Best of all? Just like the original Shadowgun for Android, the new update will come free of charge so you wont have to break open the piggy bank. We’ll let you know as soon as The Leftover expansion drops.
- Joysticked: Shadowgun on the Moga Pro
- Madfinger Sale Discounts Shadowgun, Samurai I
- Shadowgun: The Leftover Expansion Now Availab
- Check Out The New Trailer For Shadowgun Enhan