It’s official, folks. The Motorola DROID Maxx will be in stores this Thursday according to this nice press release that was dropped into our inboxes. The device is pretty much like the original version Verizon released except it’s a bit thicker and has a lot more battery life. Verizon and Motorola are touting that it can get users through three hours short of a full day – even if they’ve been talking on the phone that entire time! It’s unreal to see 21 hours of talk time in a phone. Some of us are happy to get anything above 5 these days so it’s remarkable that they’re been able to do this without compromising the thinness of the device. It’ll be $300 to walk home with it but the original is a fantastic dual-core 4.3 inch phone that has pretty OK software. Check out our review here.
- Leak: Let’s Talk offering Verizon One M
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.