It’s almost as if we’re watching leaves fall off of a tree throughout the autumn months. The Motorola DROID 3 recently got a price drop to $100 and we, of course, assumed that the DROID 4 release date was close – a simple case of Verizon wanting to clear store shelves to make room for the next man up. Well it looks like they’re really trying to get the ball rolling on that now as they have knocked it down another $50. You can grab the device for $50 on contract through February 6th. Any relevance to that date? We can’t say, but Verizon should be just about ready to go with a DROID 4 launch as there have been too many signs to suggest otherwise. As for the DROID 3, it’s still a fantastic phone if 4G isn’t important to you. Be sure to check it out here. [via Droid Life]
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the Motorola DROID 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 3