Is it a landmine? A taser? Or both? Say hello to the latest in a line of rugged smartphones from Casio, the official G-Shock smartphone. Featuring looks that only a mother could love, the G-Shock phone mirrors heavily Casio’s successful line of durable wrist watches. Gone are the usual set of Android capacitive buttons along the bottom instead, replaced by physical buttons around the perimeter of the device. You know — on its… muscles.
Like a G-Shock watch on steroids, Casio’s upcoming device incorporates the usual sets of weather resistance you would expect from a device this pumped up, featuring:
- Shock resistant to 10 feet
- Water resistant to 1.0 bar (10m)
- Pressure resistant to 1.0 bar
- Metal case back
- Plastic/resin construction
- Testosterone. Lots of testosterone (may be subject to change)
I never thought I’d say this but — the G’zOne Commando actually looks pretty timid after viewing this beast. Still no word on carrier, pricing 0r availability (or the type of ammo the G-Shock phone will using) but we’ll keep you guys posted.
I know there’s gotta be a few of you out there that like the handsome good looks of this device. Speak up in comments!
- OnePlus first retail store, Black Friday deals
- Twitter app to scan devices for installed apps
- Verizon Connection Day is live
- How to sideload apps on Nexus Player
TAGS: Casio G-Shock Phone